Who we are
Sunshine Park is a party campground in Wasaga Beach, Ontario. We pride ourselves on our high-spirited, high-volume guests who come flooding in every year, every summer, to get in on an unforgettable camping experience.
Sunshine Park’s team of staff is combined of professionals and enthusiasts who are dedicated to you, our valued guests, and to making your stay memorable.
We are the welcoming faces of Sunshine Park. To contact us and inquire about any information you may need, call 705-429-2334 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upon arrival, we will be checking you into our campground, giving you the appropriate forms and any other important details to start your visit as soon as possible. On the weekends we are here 24 hours from Friday until Sunday, or Thursday until Monday (on long weekends), to provide maximum flexibility for the diverse needs of our guests.
Our service is offered to establish and maintain your level of comfort and safety throughout your entire trip. We are in the park at all times on weekends, offering appropriate assistance and vigilance for 24 hours from Friday – Sunday, or Thursday to Monday (on long weekends), in order to provide maximum satisfaction to you, our valued guests.
We are the photographers, event co-ordinators, morale setters and energy boosters of Sunshine Park! We are here to make sure your stay is a memorable one and keep you posted with pictures, along with upcoming events through our Facebook page: SUNSHINE PARK! Follow our Twitter account (@SunshineWasaga) to maximize your information and updates on our latest news.
Don’t miss out on the fun this summer 2014, there are enough regrets in life, don’t you think?
What we offer
- Washrooms & Shower facilities
- DJed Party Tent every Friday and Saturday night (as well as Sundays on Long Weekends)
- Volleyball and basketball courts (balls provided upon request)
- Group Bookings Available (see bottom of page for reservation info)
- Open Concept Camping – You choose where you set up on arrival
- Visitors passes available from 12pm-8pm OR 8pm-1am
- Ice vender and firewood
- Two drink vending machines (located at entrance and park washrooms)
- Snacks and other items sold in office
- NO FIREWORKS OR GLASS BOTTLES – Cans and plastics ONLY
- No hookups (no electricity/water on site)
- No pets
- Cash only
- Open Victoria Day Weekend to Labour Day
Make your reservation now!
E-mail us (email@example.com) with the following information to book and make your visit official with the following information:
- Full name
- Phone number
- Number of people
- Arrival/departure dates
- Traveling from